The true power and success of Centerpoint’s work lives in the qualities and qualifications of the people we employ. Centerpoint offers a variety of opportunities for creative professionals with a range of educational, clinical, and experiential talents. Our positions include competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, a dedicated staff team, on-going professional development, and dynamic work with amazing young people and their families.
But what’s it like to work at Centerpoint?
The best answers to this question come from staff themselves. Centerpoint staff complete an annual survey, with opportunities to rate their work satisfaction and to make suggestions for program improvement. The final question on this survey is often the most telling, and the responses to this question reflect the organizational culture that we strive for:
“What do you most appreciate about your work at Centerpoint?”
- “The people I work with, both staff and students”
- “The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our students”
- “how supportive, friendly and helpful the staff are (and the best supervisors ever)”
- “The people – there must be something special in the hiring process”
- “Working with the people I do and getting to work in such a flexible setting”
- “The flexibility to make it what you love”
- “The staff culture at Centerpoint – the people around me, the openness, the energy”
- “The staff, the freedom, the positivity – it’s just awesome that this place exists!”
- “The amazing staff, support, and positive attitude within and throughout the organization”
- “Working with these kids and families, and working with an awesome, incredible team of professionals”
- “the energy and helpfulness that all staff bring”
- “The fact that the mission statement is something that staff and leadership genuinely believe in and that there is thoughtful, dynamic, and relevant support to help staff improve and continue to grow”
Great programming, great services, and great supports – but above all else, it’s about great staff.
So what about me?
Our Current openings are listed below.
Take a look at these positions – should you be part of our team? If so, please send a letter highlighting your skills and talents, along with your resume/CV to:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration and a reply. Centerpoint strongly encourages applications from candidates with the diverse backgrounds, identities, and experiences that we embrace in our community and in our practice.
There are currently no vacant positions listed, but please do check back.
And… do you have the qualities and qualifications that fit for our work, our community, and our mission? Even if we don’t have a listed opening, we’d like to hear from you!