The true power and success of Centerpoint’s work lives in the qualities and qualifications of the people we employ. Centerpoint offers a variety of opportunities for creative professionals with a range of educational and clinical talents. Our positions include competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, a dedicated staff team, on-going professional development, and dynamic work with great teens and families.
But what’s it like to work at Centerpoint?
The best answers to this question come from staff themselves. Centerpoint staff complete an annual survey, with opportunities to rate their job satisfaction and to make suggestions for program improvement. The final question on this survey is often the most telling, and the responses to this question reflect the organizational culture that we strive for:
“What do you most appreciate about your work at Centerpoint?”
- “The people I work with, both staff and students”
- “The opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our students”
- “how supportive, friendly and helpful the staff are (and the best supervisors ever)”
- “The people – there must be something special in the hiring process”
- “Working with the people I do and getting to work in such a flexible setting”
- “The flexibility to make it what you love”
- “The staff culture at Centerpoint – the people around me, the openness, the energy”
- “The staff, the freedom, the positivity – it’s just awesome that this place exists!”
- “The amazing staff, support, and positive attitude within and throughout the organization”
- “Working with these kids and families, and working with an awesome, incredible team of
- “the energy and helpfulness that all staff bring”
- “The fact that the mission statement is something that staff and leadership genuinely believe in and that there is thoughtful, dynamic, and relevant support to help staff improve and continue to grow”
Great programming, great services, and great supports – but above all else, it’s about great staff.
So what about me?
Our Current openings are listed below.
Take a look at these positions – should you be part of our team? If so, please send a letter highlighting your skills and talents, along with your resume/CV to:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration and a reply.
Do you believe that students do some of their best learning on a farm, in the kitchen, in an auto garage, or in the woods and streams? Are you driven to implement targeted academic programming that directly relates to a student’s own strengths, interests and goals? Are you excited by the opportunity to provide specialized instruction, differentiated support, and educational coaching within a trauma informed school community? You might be a great fit for Centerpoint School.
Centerpoint School is an independent therapeutic and special education school for middle and high school-aged students. We believe that all students can learn, grow and make progress towards their goals through interest-based and adapted academics, small group & individualized experiences, and supportive relationships with caring, committed adults.
Our new Special Educator will have skills and experience in targeted instruction, developing engaging strengths-based activities, creative curriculum, and accommodated assessment strategies. Our ideal candidate is a licensed or license-tracked Special Educator and has experience and considerable knowledge in differentiated instruction, trauma-based support and interventions, and working with adolescents and families. This position requires excellent team collaboration and communication skills, as well as a passion for innovation . Centerpoint strongly encourages applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Centerpoint School is a therapeutic, special education independent school for middle and high school aged students. We believe that all students can learn and we support them in this learning through interest-based academics, individualized and small group experience, and supportive relationships with caring adults.
Our ideal Counseling Teacher candidates have skills and experience in community-based experiential instruction, engaging strengths-based activities, and creative curriculum strategies. Centerpoint’s Counseling teachers come from a variety of dynamic backgrounds including outdoor education, psychology- or sociology-related fields of study, other youth-centered work, and education programs of all kinds.