Need Help Now?


As of 9/1/23, Centerpoint Adolescent Treatment Services, including Centerpoint School and Centerpoint Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services, is closed.
For more information, please click the Centerpoint logo above.

The information below, and throughout this website,
is for archival purposes only.

At Centerpoint, it is common for many people to request services in the midst of a personal or family crisis. And through our work, we support many faced with crises in their lives.

While Centerpoint provides many supports for families faced with challenges, we do not directly provide emergency crisis response services. This type of crisis service, available 24 hours a day every day of the year, is a program of your local community mental health center.

Crisis intervention and response within Chittenden County, Vermont is provided by one of Centerpoint’s affiliated agencies – Howard Center’s First Call Crisis Service.

Those in need of text telephone services (TTY)
can reach First Call at 802-488-6732.
Language interpreter services are also available

Outside of Chittenden County, you may contact your local Community Mental Health Center or access additional resources through the United Ways’ VT 2-1-1 information by dialing 211 from any Vermont telephone or clicking on


Comments are closed.